Both rookie and veteran online gamblers struggle with locating basic information about online casinos, online poker rooms, and online sports books. Things as simple as:
- Does the site accept real-money players from the United States? If so, from all states, or are some states barred?
- What is the new play offer, its limits, and its playthrough requirements?
- What are the deposit methods that are offered to which countries, and what are their limits, fees, processing times, and how frequently can a deposit be requested?
- What are the payout methods that are offered to which countries, and what are their limits, fees, processing times, and how frequently can a payout be requested?
To make it as simple as possible to locate this information about online gambling sites, I have spent may hours tracking down and compiling this information into The Single Page Online Gambling List. It’s a long page that ain’t pretty but it is functional — it displays all the basic information that I described above for top online gambling sites. Currently, it lists 14 online casinos, 4 online poker rooms, and 4 online sportsbooks — representing the best-of-the-best, 5-star sites from my Online Casino Gambling Directory. As time goes on, more sites will be added to the list.
If you use my list, please do me two favors:
- If you like a site, click on the site’s link from The Single Page Online Gambling List. You can click on the site’s name at the top or the bottom of the site’s summary table.
- Tell your friends. Please share The Single Page Online Gambling List with them via email, social media, etc.
I’ve been playing at every conceivable online gambling site for over 10 years. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. My email address, and other information about me and my site, is listed on the About The Online Casino Gambling Directory page.
If you do not yet have an account at Poker Stars, now is the time to take the plunge. Poker Stars is a 5-star rated premier online poker room, touting such players as Chris Moneymaker, Greg Raymer, Joe Hachem, Barry Greenstein, Isabelle Mercier, Daniel Negreanu, and dozens more. They offer one of the lowest deposit amounts in the industry — just $10 for credit card deposits, and $25 for eCheck deposits — and recently announced their largest initial deposit bonus ever offered — 100% up to $600 using bonus code STARS600.
Poker Stars accepts players from all US states, as well as from most other countries in the world.
Now through December 17, 2007, US and Canadian players are eligible to receive a 50% bonus on their eCheck deposits â€” up to a maximum of $50 â€” at PokerStars
. Use bonus codeÂ echecks2007
when prompted in the cashier.
For a complete, extensive, step-by-step walkthrough of making a deposit with an eCheck, read my article titled PokerStars eCheck Deposits. (Please be patient while the page loads, as it has 15 screen captures to guide you through the process.)
More about echecks from PokerStars:
An eCheck is an electronic check which allows you to make safe, secure and immediate electronic fund transfers (EFT) directly from your bank account to your PokerStars account.
eChecks work the same way paper checks do. When you deposit using an eCheck, the amount of your deposit is requested from your bank just like when a paper check you’ve written is deposited. Once the check clears, the funds are transferred from your bank
account to PokerStars.
Funds deposited via eCheck are immediately available in your PokerStars account even though the funds aren’t received from your bank account instantly.
As it can take up to 10 days for the funds to be received from your bank, your deposit is in an â€˜uncleared’ status at PokerStars for 10 days after you make an eCheck deposit. While a deposit is uncleared, you may not cash out or request cash transfers unless you have a balance that is greater than the total of your uncleared eCheck deposits. Any portion of your balance that is more than the total of your uncleared deposits may be used normally including cashouts and transfers.
If an eCheck deposit is not honoured by your bank and is returned as unpaid, other restrictions will apply to future eCheck deposits including not receiving your funds instantly and instead only receiving your funds once your eCheck deposits clear.
If you have not made a previous eCheck deposit, the starting eCheck deposit limits are:
- US $25 – minimum purchase
- US $100 – maximum amount to purchase within 24 hours
- US $300 – maximum amount to purchase within 7 days
- US $600 – maximum amount to purchase within 30 days
- There is a limit of one (1) eCheck deposit allowed within 48 hour period
NOTE: Once your first eCheck deposit successfully clears your bank 10 days after your deposit request, your eCheck deposit limits will be automatically raised to the following:
- US $25 – minimum purchase
- US $600 – maximum amount to purchase within 24 hours
- US $1,000 – maximum amount to purchase within 7 days
- US $2,000 – maximum amount to purchase within 30 days
- There is a limit of three (3) eCheck deposit allowed within 24 hour period
If you would like to receive an increase in your PokerStars deposit limits, after you’ve had your starting limits raised automatically, please email us.
Online Casino Gambling Directory. The latest free offers, promotions, news, and information about online poker, casinos, bingo, sports betting, and more.