The extensive updates to my main online gambling directory are now complete. With Microgaming recently banning its licensees from accepting new real-money players from the US, and with the state of Kentucky putting pressure on various online casinos and online poker rooms, it was necessary to do a complete check-up and update of all pages at The Online Casino Gambling Directory.
So, here’s where things stand:
- Online casinos
- Real Time Gaming (RTG) casinos were unaffected by recent events, and continue to accept players from all US states.
- Rival-Powered online casinos, as well as some sites running Vegas Technologies software, now bar new players from KY, but continue to accept new players from all other US states.
- Sites running Microgaming Casino software are now closed to new US players. This affected over 75 online casinos, including CasinoShare, All Slots, Wild Jack, and Grand Mondial.
- Online poker
- Large, stand-alone online poker sites appear to be operating normally, including: PokerStars, FullTilt, and UB.
- Online poker rooms on the PrimaPoker / Microgaming Poker network are now closed to new US players. Some examples include Doyle’s Room, Intertops Poker, and Poker Time.
- Most other poker networks appear to be unaffected, including poker rooms on the following US-friendly networks: Flash Poker Network, DQE, Merge, Cake.
- Everything else: Bingo, Sportsbooks, Racebooks, and Skill sites were unaffected by recent events
Now, and as always, you can be sure that the information that you get at The Online Casino Gambling Directory is accurate, complete, and free from bul**hit.
Related blog entries:
- Halloween Bonus -- $10 Free to All Players
- Online Casino Gambling Directory Search Improvement
- Americas Cardroom Offers Fast, $100 Minimum Check Payouts
- Get Lucky with Best Of Luck Video Slot Machine
- Keeping Poker Legal in the United States
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Online Slot