Betting through an online sportsbook is a great way to add to the enjoyment of watching a match on television or in person. Savvy gamblers have multiple online sportsbook accounts to:
- shop for the best lines — getting an extra 5-10% can make a big difference in your bankroll over the course of a year
- find a large variety of prop bets — proposition bets come in all flavors, and different online sportsbook will tend to offer different types of proposition bets
- negotiate a better deposit bonus — when calling to make a deposit, mention that you have other online sportsbook accounts where you are considering making this deposit
- find arbitrage opportunities — rarely, you can make a wager on both sides of a particular bet (one wager each at different online sportbooks) and ensure that you have small win
I’ve been betting at online sportsbooks for over 5 years, and have had my share of hassles with deposits, withdrawing, and poor customer service. Thankfully, those hassles are behind me, as I have been betting at these great online sportsbook for the past several years:
- Bovada: 50% bonus on initial deposits between $20 and $500
- Intertops: 25% bonus on initial deposits between $25 and $400
- Oddsmaker: 100% bonus on initial deposits between $20 and $1000
All three of these online sportsbooks accept players from the United States, as well as from most other parts of the world.
Here is the complete list of online sportsbooks in the The Online Casino Gambling Directory so you can do your own research if you’d like. But take it from me, you won’t do any better than these three online sportsbooks.