There are some great online gambling offers that are coming online in February. You’re sure to find something to your liking since these online gambling offers cover the full spread of online gambling games:
- online casino games like slots, blackjack, video poker, and roulette
- online bingo and keno
- sports betting (get some action Super Bowl 50, perhaps?)
- online poker freerolls, cash games, tournaments
- skill-based cash tournaments, including card, strategy, arcade, and word games
Here’s the list of offers by category:
When you gamble online and win, there are few affordable and convenient means of getting paid. Until now, that is…
Intertops Casino, Poker Room, and Sportsbook has recently deployed CardPay as a payout method. CardPay pays your winnings to a credit card that you had previously used to make a deposit. There is a small $9 fee per transaction, and it can be used to process payouts of between $100 and $5000. The payout takes between 3 – 7 business days after your payout has been approved by Intertops.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more affordable or convenient payout method at any online gambling site.
If you don’t already have an account at Intertops Casino, Poker, and Sportsbook, you really should sign up. Play at the casino, in the poker room, and place your sports bets all from a single account.
Here are the current bonuses that Intertops is offering its new players.
- Casino: 100% bonus on initial deposits of between $20 and $100, with a playthrough of 30 x (deposit + bonus). No cap on winnings. Use bonus code SIGNUP100.
- Poker: 200% bonus on initial deposits of between $20 and $500, released in $5 increments based on your play in the first 90 days. Also, entry into their $500 new depositor freeroll (top 3 pay out as: $250 / $150 / $100). No cap on winnings. Use bonus code 1000ITP.
- Sportsbook: 20% bonus on initial deposits of between $20 and $500, with a playthrough of 8 x (deposit + bonus). No cap on winnings. Contact support after making your deposit to claim this bonus.
Intertops accepts real-money players from all US States, and is one of the very few to accept real-money poker players from all US States.
Click here to sign-up at Intertops!
Betting through an online sportsbook is a great way to add to the enjoyment of watching a match on television or in person. Savvy gamblers have multiple online sportsbook accounts to:
- shop for the best lines — getting an extra 5-10% can make a big difference in your bankroll over the course of a year
- find a large variety of prop bets — proposition bets come in all flavors, and different online sportsbook will tend to offer different types of proposition bets
- negotiate a better deposit bonus — when calling to make a deposit, mention that you have other online sportsbook accounts where you are considering making this deposit
- find arbitrage opportunities — rarely, you can make a wager on both sides of a particular bet (one wager each at different online sportbooks) and ensure that you have small win
I’ve been betting at online sportsbooks for over 5 years, and have had my share of hassles with deposits, withdrawing, and poor customer service. Thankfully, those hassles are behind me, as I have been betting at these great online sportsbook for the past several years:
- Bovada: 50% bonus on initial deposits between $20 and $500
- Intertops: 25% bonus on initial deposits between $25 and $400
- Oddsmaker: 100% bonus on initial deposits between $20 and $1000
All three of these online sportsbooks accept players from the United States, as well as from most other parts of the world.
Here is the complete list of online sportsbooks in the The Online Casino Gambling Directory so you can do your own research if you’d like. But take it from me, you won’t do any better than these three online sportsbooks.
I recently upgraded my mobile handset from a Motorola Razor camera phone to a Blackberry Curve personal digital assistant (PDA).
Wow. What a difference.
One of things that I tried was placing a wager at Intertops using their PDA-optimized site.
- Overall, it worked and I was able to place a wager.
- The default value for a wager is 1. The first time that I tried to make a wager, I inadvertently hit the wrong key on my Blackberry, and the bet was submitted and accepted. I expected an intermediate page to review and confirm the bet, as on the main Intertops site.
- OK. So now I had a wager of 1 on the event. To get the wager to the correct amount, I placed an additional wager on the same event. To my pleasant surprise, I was told that I already had a wager on the event, and was asked to confirm the additional wager on the same event. Good design — this should be done on the main Intertops site, too.
- As on the normal browser-based Intertops site, I was able to review my past and pending wagers. However, the formatting on the PDA was nonexistent; the data should be properly formatted.
- Not all bet types are offered; for example, it did not appear that I could tease an NFL game. I would expect to see additional types of wagers available on the PDA over time.
Overall, Intertops has done a decent job with the basics. A little fit-and-finish work, a few more features…. and they’ll have a very good PDA-optimized site.
(Note: The information present on this blog is intended for entertainment purposes only. Please check your local, state and provincial laws before you gamble online. If your local laws prohibit online gambling then we recommend you consider an alternative form of entertainment.)