Grand Parker Online Casino has announced an alternative to the deposit bonus that typically accompanies first-time deposits, and that often has high rollover requirements and restrictive cash out limits. At Grand Parker Online Casino, customers can deposit using bonus code KINDLE400 when making their first-ever deposit. (For some odd reason, the first-ever deposit needs to be on a Sunday or Monday.)
The Kindle raffle drawings are held weekly. No word on when the KINDLE400 bonus code and Kindle raffles expire.
For customers that prefer the typical new depositor bonus codes, Grand Parker Online Casino has several. GRAND250 is the simplest — it’s a 250% bonus on first-ever deposits between $21 and $1000, has a 30x (deposit + bonus) playthrough requirement, is not sticky (meaning, you cannot cash out the bonus amount), and is good for playing Slots, Keno, Bingo, and Scratch Cards only. Be sure not to play the other games while you have a playthrough, as doing so will void all winnings and be a real headache.
Grand Parker Online Casino accepts real-money players from around the globe, including all 50 of the US states.
(Reminder: The information present on this blog is intended for entertainment purposes only. Please check your local, state and provincial laws before you gamble online. If your local laws prohibit online gambling then an alternative form of entertainment is recommended.)
Since I last updated my online keno article, there are a few new places to play online keno. And some places where online keno could be played have left the market. You’ll want to read the complete article for all the details about my analysis of online keno, but here are the highlights.
- The keno games from Parlay, Top Game, Microgaming (MGS), Rival, BetOnSoft (BOS), and VueTec are all better than average; each has an overall payout equal to or greater than about what you will find at a video keno machine in a land-based casino. (Click the previous links to view all online sites that run that software.)
- The keno games from Party Gaming, 888, CGTV, and B3W are acceptable in terms of their payout percentage, but just barely.
- Keno should not be played at online sites that run software from RTG, Grand Virtual, Bingo Entertainment Network, Wagerlogic, or Boss.
- Parlay bingo halls accept players from all states in the United States — For US players, Classic Keno is the best choice for 2- to 9-spot (excluding 8-spot) and Kenoland is the best choice for 11- to 15-spot players
- Rival Gaming casinos accept players from most states in the United States — For US players, Vegas Jackpot Keno is the best choice for 8-spot players
- VueTec casinos do not accept players from the United States — Best choice for 2- to 10-spot non-US players
Good luck and have fun playing online keno!
Today, I updated my online keno article, adding my analysis of the online keno game offered at Top Game casinos. In short, the online keno game at Top Game casinos is a 15-spot game with payouts identical to the ones offered at Rival, Microgaming, Total E Soft casinos.
The overall payout percentage that you can expect from the keno game at Top Game online casinos is better than most land-based keno games that you will find. So, if you like keno, I encourage you to give it a try at US-Blackjack.com, a 5-star rated Top Game casino. While the name US-Blackjack.com suggests that they offer only blackjack, they do, in fact, offer all kinds of casino games, including keno.
New players at US-Blackjack.com can use their 100% initial deposit bonus to play keno, with each dollar wagered at keno counting as one dollar toward meeting the 12 x (deposit + bonus) playthrough requirement associated with the initial deposit bonus. See their T&Cs for complete details.
I’ve just completed an analysis of the online keno paytables from 19 styles of keno from 16 online gaming software vendors. Click this keno link to view the complete analysis, summarized below:
1. Casinos that run VueTec software offer the best keno payout, with an overall payout percentage of 96.22%.
Recommended site: DublinBet.com : Get a 100% bonus on initial deposits between ‚¬50 and ‚¬200! (U.S. players barred.)
2. The keno games at online bingo halls that run Parlay software are a good choice as well. Their Classic Keno game has an overall payout of 94.20%, while their Kenoland game has an overall payout percentage of 94.00%.
Recommended site: Free Bee Bingo : Get $50 FREE + a 200% bonus on initial deposits between $25 and $9999! (U.S. players OK.)
3. The best online keno game is the 10-spot from online casinos that run B3W software, with a payout percentage of 98.72%.
Recommended site: Yachting Casino : Get $10 FREE + a 100% bonus on initial deposits between $20 and $200! (U.S. players OK.)
4. Keno should not be played at online sites that run software from RTG, Grand Virtual, Bingo Entertainment Network, Wagerlogic, or Boss.
(Please note: Wherever you live, please check your local, state and provincial laws before you gamble online.)
This really is a good deal â€” America Bingo offers $30 FREE to play bingo, keno, blackjack, slots, pull tabs, and more! What more could you ask for? Since America Bingo accepts players from around the world â€” including the United States â€” everyone is welcome to take advantage of this offer. Credit card deposits are fast, safe, and secure, and what’s more is that everyone gets a 100% bonus on their initial deposit PLUS a 10% bonus on subsequent deposits made in their first 90 days.
America Bingo is offering $30 free to try out their site. In addition to traditional bingo, America Bingo has a game called â€œFair â€˜N Squareâ€ bingo in which all players have the same number of cards, so that each player has an equal chance to win.
You can also try your luck at games other than bingo, like slots, video poker, blackjack, andÂ keno.
Players are accepted worldwide, and you can deposit using Visa, MasterCard, FirePay, NETeller, and Citadel; initial deposits of at least $20 are awarded a 250% match. Cash outs are processed daily. There is no charge for processing a cash out ($75 minimum), excepting wire transfers ($35 fee).