The Poker Player’s Alliance (PPA), the leading poker grassroots advocacy group with more than one million members nationwide, seeks to raise additional funds leading up to a crucial vote this summer on legislation to license and regulate online poker. On July 1, their goal is to raise $50K.
Please donate — even if it’s just a buck!
Related blog entries:
- A must-read article for online poker players
- Online Gambling to be Regulated in the US? Not Likely
- Online poker expected to get another look from Congress in 2010
- FullTilt Poker - $10K National Poker Week Freeroll - August 2, 2009
- KY Domain Name Grab Thwarted -- For the Moment
- Donâ€™t try this at home