The link below is a good editorial regarding online poker in the United States.
The article points out the flaws in current policy, and has comments from respected gambling-law expert Joseph M. Kelly (whom I met several years ago at a conference and found to be approachable, knowledgeable and passionate about his field).
Related blog entries:
- U.S. Senator Introduces Internet Poker Bill, S. 3616
- A must-read article for online poker players
- Microgaming Casinos to Stop Accepting New Accounts from US
- Online poker expected to get another look from Congress in 2010
- Keeping Poker Legal in the United States
- Pitbull Poker - Great Bonuses, Easy Deposits, Low Withdrawal Fees