The Poker Player’s Alliance (PPA)Â â€â€¦ is a nonprofit membership organization comprised of poker players and enthusiasts from around the United States who have joined together to speak with one voice to promote the game, ensure its integrity, and, most importantly, to protect poker players’ rights.
You can help this month by getting out to the local events in your area where your reps are out among the public and let them know your views on online poker. The PPA has published an article that outlines some of the ways for you to do this, and provides talking points on their homepage for you to use in your conversation.
Related blog entries:
- KY Domain Name Grab Thwarted -- For the Moment
- FullTilt Poker - $10K National Poker Week Freeroll - August 2, 2009
- A must-read article for online poker players
- Keeping Poker Legal in the United States
- Help to keep online poker legal in the US
- Freeroll Frenzy Tournaments 24-7 Through October 22, 2008