Description and objective: Solitaire is the world's favorite one person pastime. It is also known as patience in some parts of the world. There are many different variations of the game. This version of Las Vegas Solitaire uses the standard 3 card draw klondike rules.
How to play:
- Select the amount you would like to stake per card. (Use the "+" and "-" symbols to increase/decrease the stake.) If you select $0.10 stake per card for instance your total bet will be $5.20 as there are 52 cards in a deck.
- Click "Start game" to initiate the game. Twenty-eight cards will be dealt to the tableau.
- Play the game according to the rules outlined below. If you are unsure what the best move is you can click the "Hint" button and the best move will be shown to you. When you click "Hint" the button will change to "Apply". If you click "Apply" the move shown to you will be executed.
- You can double click a card to try to move it to the foundations.
- If no more moves are possible you can click "Fold" to stop the current game.
- Deck: This is the pile of cards from which all cards are dealt.
- Wastepile: Cards are dealt from the deck to the wastepile.
- Tableau: These are 7 piles of cards for which the objective for the player is to move them to the foundations.
- Foundations: These are 4 stacks of cards on the top of the playing area.
Table Layout / Example: In this game in progress, the player has started two foundations (spades and diamonds). He has two plays available to him: the 2 of diamonds to the foundation, and the 6 of clubs on top of the 7 of hearts.
- Solitaire uses a standard 52 card deck. Twenty-eight cards are dealt from the deck to the tableau piles with the number of cards increasing from 1 to 7.
- The object of the game is to move all cards to the foundations in the order from ace to king and all cards in each pile must have the same suit.
- Top cards from the tableau and the wastepile are available for play. Cards can be moved to tableau piles with alternating color and in sequence. (ex : you can move a red six on top of a black seven) An empty tableau pile can only be filled by a king.
- Cards are dealt from the deck to the wastepile 3 cards at a time. You can move the top card from the wastepile to the tableau or the foundations if the rules explained above apply. You can only go through the deck 3 times.
- When you start the game you select a stake per card. For each card played to the foundations you will be paid out 4 times your stake per card.
Paytable: The paytable is simple; you are paid 4-1 for each card that you play to the foundations. Thus, your break-even point is 13 cards played to the foundations.
Best Bets: I know of only one online casino that spreads this game.
110% bonus on initial deposits between $ 10 and $ 90
Good luck and have fun!