In Baccarat, two cards are dealt to the Player hand and two to the Banker hand. You are not the Player. The Player is just one hand on which you can bet. The goal of Baccarat is to predict which hand will score closest to nine points. You can bet on the Player hand, on the Banker hand, or on a Tie. For complete rules, see my Baccarat page.
Baccarat is spread at NuWorks online casinos, including my current best-bet Buzzluck. Buzzluck online casino is US-friendly and offers a generous sign-up bonus for first-time depositors. There are two things to note about Buzzluck‘s Baccarat game:
- They pay 9 to 1 on a Tie, rather than the standard 8 to 1.
- As shown in the screen capture below, they track and display the Hand History for your session.
Of course, neither of these things really matter, since the smart Baccarat player ALWAYS bets on the Banker.
Related blog entries:
- Payout Methods and Fees at the Top US-Friendly Online Casinos
- NuWorks Video Poker Analysis
- 24 New Online Slot Machines... You Could Win a Million Bucks!
- US-Friendly Online Casino Buzzluck Offers 100% Bonus to $868
- London 2012 Olympic Games: Exclusive Online Casino Sign-up Offers
- Triple Crown Promotion from BetUS