So — we’re about three weeks into the 2011 MLB Baseball Season. How’s your favorite team doing…? 4-12 or 12-4?
If you’re like me and a fan of the Cincinnati Reds, you’re pretty happy at the top of the National League Central Division, coming off of a 11-2 pounding of the Pirates on Saturday, a game that included the team’s first grand slam of the 2011 season.
Regardless of how your team is doing, I hope that your sportsbook betting season is in full swing. If not, it’s time to get started with a great offer from one of the top-rated US-friendly online sportsbooks, Oddsmaker. It’s a 100% match bonus, up to a grand. You must use bonus code OCGD100 when you sign up at the sportsbook in order to be eligible for this promotion.
- Minimum deposit of $50 and maximum of $1,000.
- Only New members are eligible to claim this offer.
- Bonus money cannot be played on or transferred to poker.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- In order to cash out you must rollover the deposit plus the bonus 20 times.
- General Terms and Conditions will also apply.
Use your sportsbook bonus to bet on the MLB season, the NHL and NBA playoffs, and countless number of other sports and entertainment events.
Related blog entries:
- Online Gambling to be Regulated in the US? Not Likely
- Super Bowl Bet - Take NY Giants +3
- The 4 Best Online Poker Sites for US Players
- Bovada.lv Sports Welcomes US Players
- 2012 MLB Baseball - 2nd Half Betting Thoughts
- Donâ€™t try this at home