On Thursday, April 26, Rep. Barney Frank introduced HR 2046, the Internet Gambling Regulation and Enforcement Act of 2007. HR 2046 will lift the prohibition on playing poker online.
Representative Frank is the Chairman of the important House Financial Services Committee. And he understands the injustice that we have suffered. When he introduced the bill, he told reporters that â€œThe existing legislation is an inappropriate interference on the personal freedom of Americans and this interference should be undoneâ€.
Voice your support using this quick and easy form to email your representativeâ€¦ it took me about 2 minutes to complete!
Then, stick it to the man and play online poker at any one of the many sites that continue to accept US players! [Note: After clicking the link,Â you’ll get the most accurate list if youÂ select your state using the control on the left center of the screen.]
Related blog entries:
- Americas Cardroom Offers Fast, $100 Minimum Check Payouts
- Video Posted : 6 minute intro to The Online Casino Gambling Directory
- Internet Gambling Study Act
- Updates to Online Gambling Site are Complete
- Halloween Bonus -- $10 Free to All Players
- Bonuses of the Week @ Loco Panda Online Casino