Just wanted to share with everyone my recent experience with PokerStars. I used the client software to request a cashout on April 6. I asked that a check be sent to me, and the check arrived at my Bellevue, WA address on April 14. The name and addressÂ of the company that issuedÂ the check had nothing on it to associate it with PokerStars (or anything about online poker or online gambling, for that matter). It cleared the bank normally.
PokerStarsÂ continues to accept US-based, real-money players. Their current signup offer: Get $50 more when you deposit $50.
Related blog entries:
- KY Domain Name Grab Thwarted -- For the Moment
- Bad Beat Jackpot @ Spin32 Poker Approaches $1,000,000
- Check Payout Delays at Doyle's Room
- $10 Deposits, Micro-Limit Tables and $10K Tournaments for just $1
- Low Minimum Deposit and High New Player Bonus at Poker Stars
- UFC 96: March 7th 2009 @ 10pm EST